2 ½# frozen blueberries
21/2# frozen raspberries
6 C. sugar
¼ tsp. Salt
1) Lightly mix together until sugar is even.
8 oz. Butter
2 c. creme fraiche ( or sourcream)
1# ap flour
4 tsp. Baking Powder
1 ½ tsp. Salt
1 tbs. Vanilla
1) Cream butter and sugar, slowly add eggs and vanilla.
2) Sift flour,baking powder, and salt.
3) Alternate creme fraiche and dry and mix until just combined.
1) Fill ramekins to line with berry base.
2) Top with cake batter using pastry bag or using scoop with a thin layer.
3) Sprinkle with streusal and bake at 350 until the cake batter is done.
4) To serve, heat for 20 seconds in microwave and top with creme fraiche